Spinach Stuffed Jumbo Shells
- 10 oz. frozen spinach, chopped
- 8 oz. jumbo stuffing shells
- 2 cups lowfat cottage cheese, drained
- 2 egg whites
- 4 oz. shredded mozzarella
- 2 TBS. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- Pepper to taste
- Jar mushroom, spaghetti sauce)
Cook spinach, drain thoroughly.
Cook jumbo shells according to package directions, drain and cover with cold water.
Combine spinach, cottage cheese, egg whites, shredded mozzarella, grated Parmesan, garlic powder and pepper.
Stuff into shells and place in greased baking dish.
Cover with tomato sauce.
Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until bubbling.