- 3 TBS olive oil
- 2 TBS butter
- 3 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, diced
- 1/2 pound fresh shiitake mushrooms, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 small acorn squash, diced
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1 cup chopped kale
- 4 sprigs fresh sage
Place oil and butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Melt butter and mix in potatoes, mushrooms, pepper, squash, and shallot. Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Cook 25 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender.
Mix kale and sage into skillet. Continue cooking 5 minutes, until kale is wilted. Serve and enjoy!
Serve vegetable hash with lime wedges, salsa, and tortillas if you like